Wednesday, December 2, 2009

33 Weeks Preggo


I went to the OB for my appointment this week. Yes, I know I am 33 weeks and that is not a typical appointment, but I have been blessed with the opportunity to see the OB weekly.  Thats right. I get weekly appointments from here on out.  I think I might feel like a lab rat before this baby is born. The reason for the weekly appointments is due to several factors.  One being the fact that Natalie was born at 35 weeks, and apparently that places me at a greater risk for another early labor.  The second reason is that last week I had already started dilating and was 25% effaced.  Finally, they are still monitoring her kidneys so better be safe than sorry. Normally, I would be upset, but considering the medical care in Korea is not the greatest I am actually shocked and surprised that they are monitoring her so closely.

I have another appointment on the 8th of December and an Ultrasound on the 9th. They are going to check her kidneys, my cervix and make sure she is growing correctly. I think this little girl is going to be small!  I was way bigger with Natalie.

For all of you who want to see pictures, scroll down and look at the picture of me at 30 weeks. I look exactly the same.  Thats right, I have not grown or changed at all. She is still measuring about 30 weeks, so no big change to report. I will have Rick take a picture as soon as I get batteries in my camera!

No comments: