Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eating is Messy

Learning how to eat is a messy experience. Gabby is more interested in our food than baby food or her bottle so I started letting her feed herself finger foods.  She has been eating carrots, peas and green beans and tonight I added bananas to her menu.  She loves eating my herself, though it is very messy. I am impressed since she is only 7 months old.  Way to go little girl!

A look of satisfaction
UMM I think we might need to show her again how the cup works.
Finally, but she never got any drink out of it.
All that hard work and playing makes a girl so sleepy that she crashes where she was playing.  

3 comments:

The Bozemans said...

hahahah

The Pendrak's said...

Abigail preferred finger food too. Avocado was a favorite!!

Adventures on the Farm said...

Look at her go-- whoooi let the fun begin