Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Rick

Everyone likes to tell me how much Gabby is the spitting image of her father, so I thought I would play the little game with them.  Here is a picture of a cute cute baby Rick at approximately 6 months.  He looks the same today.  Below him is a picture of Gabby at 7 months. You can tell the are related, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they are mirror images of each other.  What do you think?


Now I have also heard that Gabby resembles my father some, so here is a picture of him. What do you think?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

She totally looks like Rick! I still say spitting image.

The Pendrak's said...

When Gabby was first born it was ALL Rick, but as she gets older I see more of your side and especially seeing pics of her right next to your Dad!!