Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gig'Em Aggies

For many people choosing a University is a tough decision.  For others there is no decision because they bleed their school colors.  My family is split between Texas A&M University and Texas Tech University.  My father received his Ph.D. from Texas A&M University, and I received my bachelors from A&M. My brother and sister both went to Texas Tech.  I do not accept anything but Maroon and White in my house, eventhough my husband is Nebraska Cornhusker Fan.  In an effort to brainwash my daughters early that A&M is the only way to go, I start decking them out in Aggie Gear from birth.  It seems to be working on Gabby.

The Aggies make her smile. Maroon looks good!
Yup definitely and Aggie.

This is what happens when her father changes her diapers.  For some reason he finds it hard to snap her clothes back together.  I think he needs help.
And just because I find this picture precious. Here is my little flower girl.  I love this sweater dress and the flower just makes the outfit.  I could eat her for lunch.

1 comment:

The Pendrak's said...

LOVE these precious pictures!!!
Of course Gabby will be an Aggie! She looks like she has already decided!,
Chris had the same "problem" after diaper changes,
and oh my, that last one is the most adorable picture and I LOVE the big flower!!