Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Smiles

Gabby turned six weeks old today!  She is an absolute doll, though high maintenance at time.  She loves to be held and wants to be swaddled alot.  In order to get things done around the house, I wear a baby sling or the baby bijorn.  She loves the sling because it keeps her snuggled really tight and cosy.  Gabby weighs a little less than 9 lbs and is approximately 21 inches long.  Her 2 month appointment is on March 15.  She is still too small for 0-3 clothes due to her short stature, therefore we have to roll up the sleeves and the legs.  

I was able to catch her first smiles on camera today.  She started smiling yesterday in response to talking to her and I go the camera out to capture them.  

This is to show her small size.  I love this outfit so much

Ohhhh What is that I see?  Mommy??
We are starting to get there, out comes the tongue.
Open wide and smile.  

The final pretty smile of hers!!! I love it
Ten minutes later this is what we got.  Her pouty cry. Look at how her bottom lip turns down!!




1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe she is already 6 weeks old! What a precious smile.