Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One Month of Life

Its has been one month since Gabby entered the world, and what a month it has been.  I am loving every minute with this cute little baby though at times she is quite the handful.  Gabby is high maintenance and loves to be held all the time.  She now nurses like a champ, though we had some bumps in the road to begin with.  

Gabby is still struggling with Thrush, though it is almost gone. After a couple weeks with Gentian Violet, we moved on to Nystatin.  It seems to be doing the trick.  However, I managed to get thrush, and trust me it is not very pleasant.  We are persevering and pushing through the pain just so she is not on formula. Her little stomach has not taken extremely well to it as of yet.

Gabby is approximately 8lbs and still has the dark dark blue eyes.  We have no idea what color they will be when all is said and done.  


YAY!!! They managed to keep me alive for one whole month!!
Pensive little girl.
Green is not my color
but Pink sure is
Yo yo, check out my kicks
Big sister sure loves me, and I sure love her old clothes

1 comment:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Too cute!!!! She is absolutely adorable! Of course her big sister is too! She looks like she is doing an AWESOME job being a bis sister! You all need to stop by sometime!!!!