Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long Long Overdue Update










I do apologize for not updating her blog lately and I wish I had a good excuse but I don't. I can honestly say its pure laziness or my adjustment to Korea, but I can't seem to do anything. However, I will try to keep this blog updated more regularly. Here is an update of things that have been going on:

1. Natalie is doing really well. She will be starting Pre-K 3 days a week this coming week. I am looking forward to the 4 hour break on M/W/F.
2. Natalie is taking Ballet class Tuesday afternoons at Osan the Airforce Base.
3. Soccer will be starting on September 9. Her first game will be September 19. Her Jersey number is #7 just like her Yay-Yay.
4. We found out baby #2 is a GIRL!!! Emery Grace is set to make her debut on or about January 23, 2010 almost 5 years to the day that Natalie made her grand entrance. Now I am hoping for a December baby! :)

1 comment:

Adventures on the Farm said...

Word of advice.....dont ever ever wish for your baby to come early....and if you do dont start wishing for that iuntil the 36 week mark...take it from me...CONGRATS