Thursday, September 10, 2009

21 weeks and OB Appointment

I had an OB appointment today. 21 weeks and I am up 15 lbs. That is 10 lbs more than I was with Natalie, but the doctor said it was normal. However, he told me not to gain 8 lbs in a month again. I think the fact I tore the ligaments in my ankle didn't help. You can't do much when your foot is in a boot/cast.

He went over the results of Emery's ultrasound. All was good. Her heart has four chambers is functioning properly, her brain is good, her bones are good, but her kidneys are dilated. Right now he said they will watch her and when she is born they will give her another ultrasound and do some tests on her. He told me not to worry that most babies will resolve themselves, but just wanted to prepare me. I hope all goes well and her Kidneys function at a normal level!!

No comments: