Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ballet, Pre-K and Soccer Oh My!!

Natalie is certainly a busy girl, and thankfully that means Mommy has activities to keep her occupied! That I am thankful for. I am just not cut out to stay at home all the time and maintain a house. I would prefer a maid that cleans, cooks and does laundry. However, that is not the case in Korea, so I will make do. To avoid being bored, I have put my daughter in every activity that I am able.

M/W/F 9:00-1:00 - Pre-K
M/W 5:30-6:30 - Soccer Practice
T 2:00-2:30 - Ballet
Sat Soccer game day!! :) Her games are only 24 min consisting of 4 6 min quarters so as to keep them occupied and with shorter periods they will have a tendency to not get as bored. No scores are kept and there are no goalies!

That leaves only a couple of days left for Mommy to actually do things! I wouldn't mind putting Natalie in more activities, but her dad thinks thats not the wisest idea!!

All ready for Ballet Class!
Dancing with her friend Adriana
Natty and Adriana leaving Pre-K for the first day!
Super-Star!!!!
Dribbling her ball

No comments: