Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome Henley Grace

Henley Grace Frank arrived into this world on August 2, 2011 at 1225 pm.  She weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs and was 20.3 inches tall. She was by far the BIGGEST of my 3 girls.  She has a head of dark hair and seems to be a mixture of her sisters.  She was born full term, also a first for my kiddos.  Labor was smooth easy and I was able to deliver her naturally with no epidural.  Ricks Mom and my mom were in town and were able to take care of the girls while Rick and I were at the hospital.  This is opposite from last year when I was laboring alone and Rick walked in right when I had to start pushing.  This time he was with me from the start, making the experience so much more enjoyable.  Overall, it was a great experience and even better considering she is our LAST BABY!! :)  

3rd times the charm :)

BIG GIRL

Not happy


Sisterly love

She couldn't get enough of her.


The tornado Gabby wouldnt sit still for a picture.

There she goes, but she has to give me kisses first! :)

Natalie was loving this.  Gabby looks a little perplexed.







My little bull dog on her way home with the blanket that Grammie made.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love those pics of her all swaddled up! So glad everything went well. I hope Gabby adjusts well to being a big sister, looks like Nat is loving Ms. Henley. Great post, and congrats to all of you!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Congrats!!!!! She is goregous!!!!