Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pre-K Graduation

I got a quick glimpse into the future today as I saw Natalie walk into a room wearing a blue cap and gown. She was graduating Pre-K and they went out with a bang.  She was absolutely darling in her little cap and gown, but I think its the first of many glimpses I will start having of my "baby" getting bigger.  If her High School graduation is as exciting for her as Pre-K Graduation, she will have a wonderful time.  Natalie received her diploma and was able to keep her little hat and tassle that has 2010 on it.  Gabby wasn't sure about what to think and spent the entire ceremony lovingly in the arms of Mrs. Kim.

The girl of the moment!!!

Gabby in her cute lil smocked bubble!!
Natty with some of her friends
Big Eyes
Uh Oh...what will lay ahead of me in 13 years...
Congratulations
Me and my baby

3 comments:

Adventures on the Farm said...

Congrats NATTY!!!! and hang in there momma it is going to be a F-U-N 13 years!!

Andrea said...

I can't believe how big she is already. Just crazy. She gets cuter everyday though!

Stacy Ann said...

So cute!! Congrats!