Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Eating Adventures

I have been going back and forth on whether to feed Gabby solids before six months of age. With Natalie we started Rice Cereal at 4 months and Solids at 5 months, but I didn't know what I wanted to do this time. Well, I ended up starting Gaby on Rice cereal at a little over 4 months because the girls is ALWAYS hungry.  She loved the Rice cereal and at just shy of 5 months we started her on solids.

I wanted to make sure she gets nothing but the best therefore I decided I would make her babyfood just like we did with Natalie.  We started with Carrots for little G and she loved them! We have since moved on to Sweet Peas and next will be Sweet Potatos and Squash!

Not too sure about carrots.
Interesting
                                                              Lets try some more

No comments: