Thursday, August 7, 2008

Texas Rangers vs. New York Yankees

Natalie had the opportunity to attend her first Texas Rangers game. Considering I don't follow baseball, I didn't really care who won, all I knew was A Rod was a New York Yankee. Natalie ended up cheering for the Yankees and well they won the game, so in her mind that is all that matters.

We had some wonderful people around us and Natalie didn't want for attention. Several men doted on her and bought the princess whatever she wanted. I think she got a hot dog, cotton candy, peanuts, funnel cake and all the water her little heart could want. She was definitely the center of attention. I don't know how she does it, but she can always make everyone focus on her. Such a sweet little girl. Enjoy the few pictures I got.

The Stadium
A ball park hot dog! The best hot dog ever!

Nighttime view of the stadium.  They shoot fireworks when someone hits a homerun. Natalie thought that was the best part.

Cotton Candy girl.  She managed to move several seats and even gave her "Color" to the man next to her.  

No comments: