Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Slumber Party

These pics are from march, but you can tell how much the girls love each other


This past Saturday, Natalie had her first sleep over with her friend Georgia.  I have known Georgia's Mommy, Christine, since law school.  We were both pregnant with our daughters at the same time.  Natalie was born in January and Georgia the end of June on her Mother's 25th birthday.  Natalie and GG (as we all call her) get along famously.  They love to play dress up, chat, sing, dance, color. You name it, they do it together.  GG has a little brother Sam, who Natalie things is the best thing since sliced cheese, and as a result I keep getting asked for a brother. (Sorry kiddo, that won't be happening anytime in the distant future).  I dropped her off at 4:30 saturday afternoon, where they had dinner and an afternoon full of laughs.  I went home to rest since I had a kidney infection that pretty much took the wind out of my sails.  They were in bed by 8:00 pm but didn't fall asleep until 9:15 p.m.  Rick and I picked her up Sunday Morning on our way to church. Both girls were grins and giggle and Christine and her husband, Peter informed me that the girls had a blast.  

I am thankful that I have wonderful friends like Christine and Peter, and that my daughter has a wonderful friend in GG.  

I will post pictures when I get them. Until then...


No comments: