Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Field Day 2012
Natalie participated in Field Day this year at Humphreys American School.  She really enjoys field day and it reminds me of my childhood and elementary school field days.  However, they no longer award ribbons for places because now days everyone is a "winner!".  

My little runner in the relay race. I love how her tongue is always out.

Looking over her shoulder to see who was approaching her.  Once again that tongue is out.

This little piggy went to market...

Sack race.  I made sure that mop top of hers was out of her face.

Such smiles.

Interesting relay, but she liked it.

Henley must not have found the field day as entertaining as her sisters.

Sharing juice with her older sister.

Gabby wanted in on the action so her sister was showing her how the next activity went.

Gabby was always close behind.


Seriously, where did she get those lips???

3 comments:

The Pendrak's said...

cute!
I remember when your mom would fix my hair like that...I still need to learn how to french braid!!!

Megs said...

Abigail, there is hope for you. I didn't learn to french braid until Natalie was 3.5 yrs. Mom tried to teach me but it just took me watching you tube videos and practice!! LOL

Erin said...

What a fun day for everyone. Natalie is growing up so quickly! I love that she tries to include Gabby...sweet sisters! I just want to kiss thos sweet cheeks on Henley. :)