Thursday, January 12, 2012

Military Family -

This week on Kelly's Korner, she is doing a SUYL on Military Families. Well here is our ever expanding family.  My husband is an Officer in the U.S. Army and we are stationed in South Korea.  We have been here 2.5 years and 1.5 years left. That is right 4 years in South Korea. We have yet to return to the states since being abroad, unless you count Hawaii or Guam, which we don't.  We have 3 daughters, Natalie who will be 7 the end of January, and 2 baby girls both born in Korea.  Gabby turned 2 today and Henley is 5 months old!  We are very blessed to have each other and fortunate that its been several years since he deployed. While I miss my job as an Attorney, I am enjoying my time home with our 3 Divas.  We miss our family, but we can make it through anything together.




1 comment:

Lacy said...

Hi Megan! Found you on Kelly's military link up! I'm wife to a Navy Officer and we are in San Diego! I can totally relate to what you said about "missing family but making it through anything together"! Nice to meet you!