Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Happenings

It seems like time gets away from me lately. I wonder if its the 21 month old, 2 1/2 month old and almost 7 year old that are keeping me busy.  I have hardly taken any pictures a complete opposite from the 5,000 we took last year! Sorry Henley!!!  Natalie is playing soccer and loving it.  Gabby is her normal bouncy loud easily frustrated little girl, and Henley is the doll! She is sooo smiley and happy that its a joy to be around her. She started laughing at 2.5 months and won't stop!  She loves the exersaucer (YES SHE IS TALL).  
Natalie went to a birthday party where they had to dress up like ROCK STARS...WE went old school 80's! She LOVED it!

The Middle Learned to bounce in a bounce house with her sister.  

The baby sat in her seat and ate, because all she does is eat.

Mighty Middle loves my phone.

Who is that cutie

She loves Pink! Or maybe its me

2 months old, tall enough for the saucer...and loving it. This girl is BIG


This fireman picks her hiney!

I sent her off to work to earn her keep.  She needs to pay for her clothing habit.

Mini Rick with big blue eyes....

Yup, FUTURE AGGIE

Some cute mess right there!!!

Big girl getting some thighs on her!

1 comment:

The Bozemans said...

Megan your girls are adorable!!!!