Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Almost a month with no pictures

It is amazing but I have gone almost a full month without taking hardly any pictures. For almost 2 weeks Gabby was sick but other than that I have no excuse but for the fact that we have not really done anything. I need to get better at documenting because Gabby is getting so much bigger.  Natalie tested for Senior Blue Belt today and did amazing. Not much longer and she will be a black belt!

This is what I found one morning while cleaning up breakfast. She got the tissues and tore them up along with eating some in the process. She was sick here and you can see it in her little face.

Look how big I am.  Terrorizing Natalie who was playing dress up and school.

This is what Gabby does to the Kitchen.  Fun for Mommy.

My mother loves this shirt.  

Gabby wanted some of her Fathers Pita Sandwich today.  I think she really enjoyed it.

Yes, she really liked it!

Miss Priss during her Senior Blue Belt test.

Focus

Getting ready to spar. She has the pads on and everything.

She was happy!!!

She had to kick break the board today. Unfortunately she was not able to break it. I think we need to practice some more.

Yes another level higher.

Trying to show the curls that are starting to appear at the back of her head.

2 comments:

Geoff and Sherry said...

Good Job Natty!!!! And good job Gabby for Growing!!!

Geoff and Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.