Friday, July 2, 2010

Chanel Sunglasses

There is nothing better in this world than a fabulous pair of sunglasses, that one pair of amazing shoes and a sensational bag.  Fortunately for me Korea has two of the three (well at least for me).  Fabulous glasses and sensational bags are at my very fingertips.  I would be able to acquire some amazing shoes, but my feet are slightly too big for Korean sizes (not to mention my body).  Gabby has decided that she herself has a love for some amazing glasses.  She was playing ever so nicely on the mat when she spotted an amazing pair of Chanel sunglasses.  With the target in sight she managed to roll and wiggle her little self to prize.  Finally, she got them in her reach, not to mention moving off the rug onto the tile floor.

Yum Yum Chanel

I got stuck under the couch!!!

Not too thrilled that I picked her up and moved her away from the Chanel Glasses.  Who do you think she looks like more now that she has gotten bigger? Me or Rick?

My beautiful girls!!!  The contrast in Natty's tan skin vs. Gabby's stark white...


Look Mom!!!  Do you think she dropped her?  I think not!!!  Though Daddy wasn't too thrilled that I let Natalie carry her across the carpet.  

1 comment:

Stacy Ann said...

Cute! Wow! I really think she's looking like your husband, but she does seem to have a good mix of you too.
Very cute!