Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We're Engaged!

This past weekend, I went to visit Rick in Columbia, SC.  Once I got there, we went to Charleston. Rick had booked us a hotel on the Isle of Palms, near Charleston.  We had a couples massage, and then went and took a walk on the beach before dinner. While we were walking and watching the sun set, Rick PROPOSED!!!  I said YES!  We then had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant.  Sunday, we went to Charleston and walked around the historic downtown. What a beautiful city!  






 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say congrats again. . .I am so excited for you!

Teresa said...

Congratulations Megan! I would love to meet Rick. When is the wedding planned? Kiss my Natty girl and please know you, Rick and Natty will be in my prayers always.

Love, Aunt T

Heidi Short said...

Congrats Megan! Please keep us up to date! Are you going to move to SC?
heidi