Thursday, October 2, 2008

Putt-Putt and Sea World

Sorry for the delay in posts. Things have been busy as usual.  Unfortunately, I have no pictures to show, but after this weekend there will be plenty.  

Lately, I have been busy just with life and I forget to take the camera to the park, or putt-putt.  Thats right the other night we took Natalie for her first trip to PUTT-PUTT.  We rode the go karts (thats right kids, Natalie is 40 in tall and able to ride as a passenger), bumper boats, and finally wound up playing putt putt.  Natalie is a rock star and beat both Rick and I.  It was amazing.  She had a blas t and has asked to go back.  

Now on to bigger news, I GOT A NEW JOB! Thats right, I will be moving companies for a better job opportunity for my little family. I am extremely excited and looking forward to the new challenge.  Also, I will be working with friends from law school and that makes things even nicer.

This weekend, we are going to SEA WORLD and to eat lunch with MomMom  and DAD DAD, so look for the pictures on Sunday Night.


Also, my grandmother (grammie) is ill. Please pray for her recovery and keep her safe.


No comments: