Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Toy Story

What happens when you take a 3 year old to the store and allow her to pick out 1 toy? You wind up walking away with 3!!

Do you think it was Mommy who allowed this to happen or some other person who adores Natalie to pieces? Correct, it was not Mommy as Mommy does not fall for big doe eyes.

Yesterday evening my friend and I went to Wal-Mart with Natalie. The purpose of the trip was that my friend wanted to get Natalie a toy. We made it to the toy aisles and off they went. I purposely stayed back because I didn't want Natalie to ask me what she could and could not get. I informed her that she would have to take it up with him and informed him that he needed to give her guidelines as to how much, how big, etc. I decided it was a good time to look at little bikes, helmets and the works for Natalie while she paraded up and down the aisles. After looking at the bikes, I followed the loud laughs and giggles and found Nat. Sure enough she had 1 toy and 2 additional toys!!! She was in kiddy heaven.

I snuck into her room this morning to take the pics of her bounty which I placed on the floor before I went to bed, and a follow up picture of her sleeping.

Also, you will see Princess Natalie from this weekend!. The Red Balloon was her "puppy" named Sally. Thanks to Rick she now has a stuffed animal puppy named Sally.


After watching the Princess Diaries, Natalie wanted to dress like a Princess.


With her "puppy" Sally. We took Sally everywhere which definitely brought some odd looks. Here Nat is patting Sally.

And the New Sally. A white Maltese in her own purple kennel. There is also Barbie and her Great Dane and Polly Pockets Animal Jungle and vehicle.

Sleeping Beauty. We had a little accident last week when Natalie fell out of my bed, busted her lip open on my bedside table and bruised her cheek and forehead. I think her bed is safer! :)

No comments: