Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Bowling

I am BLESSED!

The last couple of years have taught me many things, but one is that being a single mother is not easy. I sit at home most evenings talking to the wall because my daughter is asleep and there is no one to keep me company. I do not have the luxury of meeting up with friends on the spur of the moment because I have to consider Natalie. However, Natalie does go everywhere with me. She is my side kick, my mini me. She loads up and travels quietly, or sometimes loudly, next to me and is my partner in crime. She goes to meetings, lunches, dinners, movies, shopping and anywhere else I need to go. She is a little adult, and I take forgranted how easy going and well behaved she is. There is nothing she won't do. Tonight I took her bowling with some friends of mine. She was a perfect angel. She bowled, talked to my friends like she was an adult and even played video games. She had the men wrapped around her little finger and has us ladies cracking up. I got her home put her to bed and for once I realized that I don't have a typical 3 year old. I have a 3 year old going on 30. I have a child who knows how to behave, is polite, and can sit down through a game of bowling and not complain one bit. How did I get so lucky to have this angelic, well mannered, and easy easy easy going child? I do not know, but I am one lucky lady.


Enjoy the pictures of Natalie's FIRST BOWLING EXPERIENCE


Teaching her how to bowl. We are getting ready to let it go


High Fives for knocking the pins down


Why did my friends take a picture of my rear end? We do look rather silly

Good Ole Grandma Pose. Look at Natalie's little feet between mine.


Ski Ball. She didn't do so well at it.



No comments: